GT 7 Remove All 50Ml
- Remove All penetrates the deposits and unbinds them from the substrate.
- Old layers of paint peel off, cured sealant comes off the substrate and residues of polyurethane foam soften, making them easy to remove.
- Remove All is eco-friendly and easy to use.
WHY USE REMOVE ALL ?
- Environmentally friendly and fire-safe for the removal of very tough surface residues, such as cured sealants, polyurethane foam, paints and varnishes, soot deposit, etc.
- Evaporates extremely slowly, enabling it to completely remove very persistent dirt deposits.
WARNING: Remove ALL penetrates the deposits and unbinds them from the substrate. Consequently, you should always test the resistance of the substrate.
Extra caution is advised on:
- lacquered and painted surfaces
- powder coatings
- laminate, veneer and other glued top layers
- printed surfaces
This removal product is not a stripper and therefore requires more time for some applications. After removing the dirt deposit always rinse abundantly with clean water. Little to no result on pure silicon and very old, thick layers of paint.
- Cut off as much of the residue as possible (polyurethane foam, selant, etc.).
- If possible, sand the top coat of paint, also of graffiti. This helps the product penetrate faster.
- Remove dust and dirt.
- Apply plenty of Remove ALL and allow to take effect depending on the application.
- Remove the loosened dirt.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Always rinse thoroughly with clean water.