Tec7 Pur Cleaner
- Easy to use.
- Suitable for all PU foams.
WHY USE PUR CLEANER ?
- Cleaning of PU foam guns.
- Removal of uncured PU foam.
- 1. Cleaning of a PU gun
- Turn the dosing button of the gun completely shut, before screwing PUR Cleaner onto the gun.
- Screw the can onto it up to the blocking position.
- Then turn the dosing button completely open and press the lever of the gun completely in so as to remove the foam residues from the gun.
- Repeat like this until the cleaning agent comes out pure.
- Once again turn the dosing button completely shut, after which you can screw the PUR Cleaner can from the gun.
- Clean the ring thoroughly and remove any remaining product from the gun.
- Always store the gun dry.
- 2. Removing uncured PU foam
- Install the provided spout on the can.
- Check whether the surface to be treated is resistant to PUR Cleaner. In case of doubt, first do a test on a spot that is not normally visible.
- Then apply PUR Cleaner to a cloth and use it to clean the surface.
- If necessary, repeat this treatment.