Tec7 Roof Black 1 Kg
- The ultimate repair for all roofs – 20-year flexibility
- Direct sealing and permanent repair at temperatures ranging from -12°C to + 50°C, on dry or wet surfaces, without having to dissolve or rinse it off.
- With butyl rubber for durability and flexibility, bitumen for waterproofing and fiberglass for strength.
WHY USE ROOF ?
- Repair of flat and sloping roofs with bituminous roof covering.
- Sealing of chimneys, roof gutters, eaves, compression strips, roof feed-throughs, ...
- Waterproofing of foundations and walls, flat and sloping roofs, domes, terraces and balconies.
- As cold adhesive for bonding bituminous materials (roofing, shingles, corrugated panels).
- As cold adhesive for bonding together bituminous materials (roofing, shingles, corrugated sheet).
- Fixing of counter flashing.
- Immediate sealing of leaking roofs (wet substrates).
- Apply with brush on clean surface, free from snow and ice.
- Use Roof pattern to finish seams easily.
- Finish with putty knife, moistened with Tec7 Cleaner. Use Tec7 Cleaner to clean and degrease safely, obtain the perfect finish, and to remove uncured Tec7 products.
For best results apply a thickness of 3 mm in layers of 1.5 mm. Consumption +/-2 kg/m² per layer of 1.5 mm.